One week into 2015 and…
So we’re a week into the New Year, and I have to say I’m not too disappointed in myself… yet. 😀
I made some resolutions and here are my results thus far:
- Finish The Eye of Elianah BEFORE November (NaNoWriMo)
- This one is a little harder but I have written a short story using the characters from my book, meaning it could be editted later and added to it
- Lose 50 – 60 lbs
- I haven’t lost any weight just yet. I’m working on getting everything set up so that my plan to get healthy is fail proof
- I have a weakness for pasta and so to help me break my dependence on carbs, I’ve bought a vegetable slicer that will cut veggies into pasta like strings
- I’ve also been grabbing as many keto recipes that will help me with my cravings for carbs and sugars.
- Finish 2 stories, aside from my book
- I’ve posted one of the stories on one of the my blogs so that I’ll be able to post to it like I do my main blog.
- Get certified as a DBD, DBA at the least (My job is as a DBD though. :P)
- I’ll be starting a Data Science specialization from Coursera Feb. 2
- Post to my blog once a week (Twice if I’m feeling froggy. :D)
- I’ve posted 3 times since the New Year began! (With this being my 4th post actually. :D)
- Do Twitch broadcast once a week
- I’ve done my Twitch cast for last week, still need to do the one for this week
- I’ll be starting a new playthrough of DA:I with a female qunari. I’ll cast it from start to finish. 😀
- Get everything set up for my Charm making hobby.
- Haven’t gotten this started yet… I still need to get business cards and set up my Etsy and put up my charms on there…
- Get rid of some/all of my debt
- I’ve been making steady payments (have many set up automatically) and trying to avoid using my CC. O.o
- Be more active in the Tech and Women in Tech communities
- I may be heading the new Baltimore Glass Group if no one else takes over.
- Be more independent
- This one is sorta ambiguous, but considering the strides I’ve made in the other resolutions I believe this is coming along as well
- Take a day out for me each month
- Still a little early for this one. 😀
So, what do you think? How am I doing?